Xpande is a programme to encourage the internationalisation of companies, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund, the Mallorca Chamber of Commerce and the Spanish Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry for Economy, Tourism & Employment of the Regional Government of the Balearic Islands and the actual companies who are benefitting from the programme.
What is the Xpande programme?
The development of an export plan and economic subsidies to put it into practice aimed at small and medium-sized comanies who wish to start exporting. The programme contemplates two phases:
- Advisory Stage: Analysis and selection of markets. At this stage, the company will receive personalised individual advice by our specialists at the Chamber of Commerce sharing their own methodology backed up by information and intelligence reports from the Spanish Chamber of Commerce.
- Subsidy Stage to carry out the Internationalisation Plan: companies now receive support for the costs incurred in the implementation and development of their Internationalisation Plan, included in the breakdown of elegible costs of the Subsidy Stage of the Xpande Programme for International Growth of SME'S. A company can justify a maximum of €5,000 of which 50% will come out of the European Regional Development Fund (up to a maximum of €2,500).
- The chance to examine the process of exporting
- Acquiring a working methodology that allows me to lay down solid foundations guaranteeing better chances of success in the international markets.
- To have a detailed export plan for a specific target market.
- To benefit from the European Development Funds to develop my international strategy.
- To have access to a budget of subsidies to carry out my internationalisation plan.
Xpande Digital is a programme organized by the Spanish Chamber of Commerce together with the Mallorca Chamber to facilitate internationalisation of small and medium-sized companies and self-employed entrepreneurs. It is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the auspices of the Operational Programme for Intelligent Growth for the period 2014-2020 and the Ministry for Economy, Tourism & Employment of the Regional Government of the Balearic Islands.
The Xpande Digital programme is aimed at SME's who wish to build and grow their digital marketing as a basic tool to improve their market position in international markets. The programme has two phases:
- Advisory Service (3 months): The company will receive personalised individual advice from our specialists at the Chamber of Commerce to analyse in detail the digital positioning of your company and then establish recommendations to improve your internationalisation strategy designing a Digital Marketing Action Plan for the specific international market selected.
- Subsidies to action the Digital Marketing Plan (6 months): During this phase, companies will receive economic support for costs incurred during the development phase of the international Digital Marketing Action Plan. The company can justify a maximum of €4,000 of which 50% will come from the European Regional Development Fund (up to a maximum of €2,000).
Digital Marketing Services for Internationalisation of SME's are part of the services the Mallorca Chamber of Commerce offers through the Digital Innovation Hub Balearic Islands.2020 Announcement